- Join us
The most effective way to promote your therapy businessRegister online now
Register with Therapy Directory today to benefit from...
- Being featured on one of the leading therapy support websites in the UK - with an average of 44,000 visitors each month.
- Being listed alongside only approved qualified/registered members on Therapy Directory to show the high standards you adhere to. View our Therapy Directory Policy »
- Our powerful radius search facility ensures your profile is listed in all of your neighbouring towns and postcodes, to get you in front of as many potential clients as possible.
- The creation of an instant and dedicated web presence for your therapy service - if you don't have your own website this gives you immediate access to the online audience with a full member profile, including photograph and contact details.
For only £19.50 per month (or just £195 for the year), you get:
Your own dedicated web page on which you can promote your service, including:
- a list of what services you offer
- a photograph
- a link to your website (if you have one)
- email contact link
- two different addresses
- a verified seal of approval of our Therapy Directory Policy
- verified list of your Professional Body memberships
- any articles you publish on the website
- any events you wish to promote
Access to our easy to use Members Area of the website, where you can:
- update your profile at any time
- view statistics on how many people have visited your profile each month
- view performance tips to help you get the most from your membership
- publish an article
- advertise an event
- network with other members using our notice board
Free support from our dedicated Membership Services Team who are passionate about making your member profile work for you. They're here to help you get the most from your membership.
Our rolling monthly or annual membership options give you the flexibility to cancel your membership at any time - all we ask for is 30 days notice before your next payment's due.
It's simple to join Therapy Directory
Call us on 0333 325 2505 to sign up over the telephone.
Mon 9.30am to 5pm
Tues - Thur 9am to 5pm
Fri 9am to 4pm
Or drop us an email to request a printable Registration Form to be sent to you
Or write to us
Therapy Directory, Building 3
Riverside Way, Camberley
Surrey, GU15 3YL
Send us your feedback.
We'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for all the support you give to your members. It is reassuring to know that in the... expanding world of complementary therapies there is a website where high standards of training and professionalism are upheld to give the public confidence in the therapies available.Karyn Galpin
I think you provide a great service! I'd like to thank everyone at Therapy Directory for this... continued service and support; you do a great job!Sara Ware
In our current climate it is very unusual to have any support let alone advice! The Therapy... Directory staff are always helpful, efficient and professional and their Directory is second to none. I have had more enquiries from them than any other online directory. They follow everything up, share events and training on Social Media, help and advice never a problem. They are the very best.Jenny Newman
I have never received the number of enquiries I have got from you from any other therapy directory... online. You all do a great job and it is a pleasure to be associated with you.Alison Baron
I have been registered with Therapy Directory now for a year or so and I just wanted to send an... email to say a huge thank you to you all as it has brought such a lot of business my way. We are all sometimes too quick to complain about things before we are quick to praise, so I thought it only fair that you received some positive recognition for the amazing service you offer from the professionalism of the website itself to the wonderful individual articles covering different therapies which are always very informative and interesting to read.Gillian Rankine
The Therapy Directory is the most effective listings site for bringing me customers. Most of my... online enquiries come from here.Pippa Moye